Saturday, October 25, 2008

I'm back!




I have acquired a new reader and she's wasted no time in drawing me back to this blog. I know a few of you have been craving for me to get back to posting more regularly. When I was younger (by which I mean up until about 6 months ago) I usually put my thoughts down in words only when I was going through tough times. Hence I have several half-used notebooks and one deceased blog full of mellow dramatic rants and declarations of undying love to the few women in my life I have really fallen for.
So, with a little deduction you can probably assume that do to the absence of any regular updates that things have been going very smoothly in life lately. All of this is a very long way of saying that I'll try harder to post more regularly and so, on that note, on with the show...
1. When I was in the 4th grade, my brother caught me with a fish hook between the eyes while he was attempting to cast. I was rushed to the emergency room with a night crawler danging in my eye...extremely blessed that the hook hadn't landed a half inch to the left or the right.
2. I once told a girl I had a crush on that I thought it was "disgusting" when she told me she thought I was good-looking. It was probably the longest day I ever spent at work.
3. I voted for George W. Bush in 2000 and 2004. I did so the first time with extreme eagerness. I did it the second time because I was angry that my state's votes were going to John Kerry regardless of my vote.
4. If I could have anyone's sense of humor it would be Jon Stewart's.
5. I've seen U2 in concert 7 times in my life.
6. Absolutely destroyed my 6th grade teacher's all-time record in her annual "Global Pursuit" trivia game.
7. Went to the Columbia River Gorge today and couldn't believe it...

I don't even think I know 7 people with blogs so how about it you read this and want to consider yourself tagged you can leave a link to your blog in my comments section. Deal?

No comments: