Friday, August 8, 2008

A Reasonable Explanation (or Two)

I haven't posted recently because:

1) my parents were in town for almost a week. I was very busy running about town with them.

2) My Thinkpad got blue-screened to death (AGAIN!) and is out of commission. Don't buy one of them. They certainly haven't come close to living up to their reputation in my experience.

3) I got a job.

More on at least two of these subjects at another time!... Know in the meantime that life is nearly great but there is something missing. Still it's really good. Honestly. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Dan

It was really good to see you on your way to Oregon. I got to hang out with Matt and Dawn the other day. They were coming home from camping. They are probably the only people who bring capers along for a trip like that. We played speed mitten, and celebrated my ordination with some other friends and family.

Well, I hope you are settling in nicely. I guess I will just check on back and see what happens.